Bocconi will provide:
- PIN/s and Password/s to the nominated Penn State Law students.
- A link to the online application
- The online application for the fall semester will typically open mid-May to the end of May.
- The online application for the spring semester will typically be open from the end of October to mid-November. Students will need to login to the following website: www.ir.unibocconi.eu/exchangeapplication and complete all the sections of the application online by the indicated deadline.
Apply for housing and language courses
Through the online application, your students will be able to access:
- Housing application. Bocconi strongly recommends that students complete the application as soon as possible since rooms are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Students will be requested to pay a deposit by credit card. For information refer to www.ir.unibocconi.eu/housingisd.
- Italian language course registration. Registration and payment online. For information refer to http://www.ir.unibocconi.eu/itacourse.
Letter of Acceptance
Exchange students will receive a letter of acceptance from Bocconi (required for visa application), together with additional informational brochures.