To be eligible for admission, a Penn State Law applicant:
- must have completed four semesters at Penn State Law by the time of matriculation at Radboud;
- must meet all other general study abroad eligibility requirements.
This is a competitive program. A Penn State Law faculty committee will select applicants for this program based on strong academic performance. While some background in EU law will be helpful, it is not an eligibility requirement. Knowledge of Dutch is not required.
Application Process (timing and procedure)
Process at Penn State Law
- General Study Abroad application procedures apply.
Process at Radboud
- Application includes:
- Step 1: Registering via Studielink, the national online system for application and registration with Dutch universities.
- Step 2: Online Application and Uploading required documents
- The following documents should be submitted using the online application:
- Copy of valid passport
- Law School transcript
- Statement of interest
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- E-mail from Penn State study abroad coordinator listing the names of students nominated
- Students apply for university housing as part of their application process.
- Registration for the Radboud LL.M. program opens in October of the academic year preceding the fall semester in which students start the program. The application deadline is March 1.