Once a Penn State Law student has been and nominated to participate in the exchange, the exchange candidate is required to complete the NTUCL application form (available through Penn State Study Abroad Advisor) and submit it together with additional required documents to NTU pursuant to NTU application deadlines (June 1 for fall semester; November 1 for spring semester). It is strongly recommended that students use UPS or Fedex to send their application documents.
The following documents must be included in the application package:
- NTU application form (enclose only page 5-8; do not send page 1-4) and three photos
- Official law school transcripts
- Nomination letter from Penn State Law (the letter of recommendation will be provided by the Registrar)
- Certification of health insurance — Penn State students are required to purchase HTH health insurance through the Penn State student insurance office.
- Copy of passport.
- NTU health exam form to be completed by a physician. The form is available here. The health exam includes an x-ray.
The application package should include the above six required documents as originals and one set of copies of all documents in the above order.