Once a student has been nominated by PSL to participate in the exchange, the exchange candidate is asked to submit the documents below no later than April 30 for the fall semester and October 31st for the spring semester. The materials must be submitted to the FGV International Affairs Office of (listed below):
- Official law school transcript
- Curriculum Vitae with main academic and professional information
- Certification of health insurance. Penn State students are required to purchase HTH health insurance through the Penn State student insurance office.
- Copy of passport
- Two passport size photos with student’s name on the back
- List of courses that the student is planning to take (to be submitted to FGV after initial materials are sent, but before classes begin).