The Career Planning and Development Office of Penn State Law posts job listings for alumni on the web through the Career Portal. This state-of-the-art tool enables graduates to:
- Upload and save application materials
- View job postings and apply online
- Receive emails targeted to your career interests
- Automatically access CareerBuilder and USAJobs online listings, and
- Create Excel spreadsheets of contact information for merging capabilities.
To register to use the Career Portal, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Penn State Law graduates searching for their first position are encouraged to set up an appointment to have a counselor review their résumé and to discuss job search strategy.
To Request an Appointment, send an e-mail to email@example.com.