Welcome to Penn State Law. We are pleased to welcome you to our Class of 2017. We hope you will get ready for the next phase of your academic career and start networking now. You can find our Admitted Students Facebook Group, follow the Law School on Twitter, and join us on LinkedIn.
Could I meet other admitted students near me?
Yes. We are hosting several Admitted Students Dinners. If you would like to attend, please contact Grant Keener via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 12 at 6:00 p.m., Brunos Brea, Brea, 210 W. Birch St., Brea, California, 92821
- April 22 at 7:30 p.m., Pennsylvania 6 Philadelphia, 114 S. 12th Street (Center City), Philadelphia, 19107
- April 23 at 6:30 p.m., Pennsylvania 6 New York City, 132 W. 31st Street (Midtown, near Penn Station), New York, NY, 10001
- April 30 at 6:00 p.m., Lidia's Pittsburgh, 1400 Smallman Street (Strip District), Pittsburgh, Pa, 15222
- May 14 at 6:00 p.m., Carmine's, 425 7th St., NW (Penn Quarter), Washington, DC, 20004
How do I schedule an individual visit and tour?
You may use this web form to set up an individual visit as your schedule permits.
Where can I stay during Admitted Students Open Houses?
Lodging is available in both locations.
Where do I find housing?
As with most major university towns, students can choose from a wide range of housing options, depending on the budget and needs of a student. Here are a few resources to help you get started.
How do I secure my seat?
Seat deposits are payable online.