Business law courses offer students an opportunity to explore the legal environment of business from Wall Street to Main Street. Intermediate and advanced level courses provide students with the knowledge, skill, and judgment necessary to practice as advocates and counselors and to develop innovative and ethical solutions to business problems.
Business Law Opportunities at Penn State Law
- Joint Degree with the Smeal College of Business:
- Research Opportunities:
- Center for the Study of Mergers and Acquisitions, directed by Professor Samuel C. Thompson
- The Agricultural Law Resource and Reference Center, directed by Professor Ross H. Pifer
- International Sustainable Development Projects Clinic
- Rural Economic Development Clinic