As part of a great research university, Penn State Law collaborates with the University’s Graduate School to offer joint degree programs.
The joint degree programs listed here are part of the unified Penn State Law program. With the exception of those at Penn State Harrisburg, these joint degree programs will also be available to students entering Penn State Law in University Park in fall 2015. For information on joint degrees at Dickinson Law in Carlisle for students entering in fall 2015 and beyond, visit dickinsonlaw.psu.edu.
School of International Affairs:
Smeal College of Business:
College of Agricultural Sciences:
- J.D./Master of Science in Forest Resources (M.S.)
- J.D./Ph.D. in Forest Resources or Wildlife and Fisheries Science
College of Education:
- J.D./Master of Arts (M.A.) in Educational Theory and Policy
- J.D./Doctor of Educational Theory and Policy (Ph.D.)
- J.D./Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Higher Education
- J.D./Doctor of Higher Education (Ph.D. or D.Ed.)
- J.D./Master of Educational Leadership (M.Ed., M.S.)
- J.D./Doctor of Educational Leadership (Ph.D. or D.ED)