Please select a document to download.
- Student Organization Handbook — This handbook is for student organization leaders and provides useful information and links to help the students lead their organizations
- Model Constitution for Student Organizations — This document shall act as a standard constitution for any organization recognized by the Student Bar Association of Penn State Law
- Calendar & Event Scheduling Form — The Law School calendar and forms that student leaders need to fill out to schedule events and obtain rooms, publicity, catering, transportation, etc.
- Promoting a Student Organization Event — These guidelines provide information to maximize attendance at student organization events by taking advantage of promotional opportunities available through the Law School and the School of International Affairs.
- Finance Office — This site provides easy access to information on travel and group meals, purchasing, wage payroll, and agreements and contracts including the alcohol event permission form and insurance certificate information.
- Calendar of Weekly Events — The calendar maintained by Penn State Law that lists applicable events occurring at the Law School
Some of these publications are saved in PDF format, which requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
Click here to get a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.