Please select a document to download.
- SBA Constitution — The primary governing document of the SBA
- SBA Election Bylaws — These Bylaws are intended to clarify and define the election process for the special election of the LL.M. class representative and honor code representative who will serve for the remainder of the 2012–2013 school year, the Executive Board, and Class of 2014 and Class of 2015 Honor Code Representatives and Class Representatives for the 2013-2014 academic year. The Election Committee shall establish Bylaws for future elections at a future date.
- SBA Committee Bylaws
- Penn State Law Honor Code — The Honor Code is the academic code that all students are required to abide by
- SBA Meeting Minutes — The minutes from the SBA meetings
- SBA ListServ E-mails — This Web page shows all e-mails that are sent to the SBA listserv.
Some of these publications are saved in PDF format, which requires Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.
Click here to get a free copy of Adobe® Acrobat® Reader.