Penn State’s Dickinson School of Law is a school unlike any you will encounter in your law school search. Penn State University, which is in the top 1 percent of higher education institutions worldwide, has invested more than $150 million over the past few years in distinguished faculty appointments, new signature facilities, innovative technology, a new international affairs program, and exciting new clinics for the Law School.
At Penn State Law you will find
- A faculty of judges, researchers, and scholars who are dedicated to your success, including preeminent experts in business law, international insolvency, DNA evidence, diplomats and ambassadors, oil and gas law, civil rights, and humanitarian law;
- State-of-the-art facilities located at each of our two campuses
- University Park, on the main campus of Penn State, with a diverse community of 40,000 students and 10,000 international students and researchers on campus, or
- Carlisle, close to Harrisburg and near law firms, government hubs, corporations, and non-profit organizations
- A student-to-faculty ratio of 8.8 to 1;
- Joint degrees and electives in nationally-ranked Penn State programs including the Smeal College of Business, College of Education, and College of Engineering and a joint JD/MIA with the School of International Affairs.
A degree from Penn State Law connects students to the Penn State global alumni network 600,000 strong.